Thursday, June 17, 2010

No-yah is 4 Months Old!

Noah ("No-yah") James McDougall - it is hard to believe that you are already 4 months old! The day you were born you were 9lbs 2oz and came into this world in a surprisingly calm manner. At your 4 month appointment you weighed in at just about 16lbs and were just as calm and easy going. No-yah, you have brought so much joy into our lives! There is nothing that this momma loves more than seeing you smile & hearing you coo. You seem to love "talking" to all of us and you do so often. You are an easy baby, and while I would LOVE for you to start sleeping ALL through the night, I will cherish those sweet moments (at 2:30am) when it's all quiet & I get to hold you while you sleep. Before I know it you will be big and grown up like your older sister and brother. Happy 4 month birthday No-yah - we LOVE you!!!

Momma, Daddy, Lydia, Micah, and Reuben

No comments: