With promises of Memorial Day deals, sales, and specials we went "living room set" shopping in the lovely (not really) city of Fayetteville, NC. After visiting just 2 furniture stores we came away with: a couch, loveseat, accent chair, ottoman, coffee table, 2 end tables, and a hutch. Yup, we did quite the bit of shopping with the other promise of a steady Army paycheck & some good financing deals! :) Here are a few pictures of our purchases...
Oh and did I mentione they were all delivered JUST. IN. TIME. for the USA vs. England World Cup match?!?! We could not have asked for better timing! :)
And all that said... thank you so much to my very loving and patient husband who has heard (and listened) to my many requests to go "couch shopping." I LOVE my new furniture & am thrilled with our purchases. Thanks hubs! I love you! :)
Big boy! He weighed in at just about 16lbs and was 26" long at his 4 month appointment!!!




1 comment:
Very nice! Yes, when that Army paycheck comes in i am getting a new living room set as well! I'm glad you found something you love!
Post a Comment