Anyway... it is hot and it will only continue to be hot through the end of September so... I cut Micah's hair today. Our plan has been to cut it really short for the summer since just walking from our apartment to the car can make a person sweat. And now that it is cut I know he will be a little cooler... at least I suspect he will be cooler. But, I will miss how, when his hair is longer, it will curl up around his ears & the base of his neck when he gets hot and sweaty. So, come October... when it does decide to be "autumnal" around these here parts, then we will let it grow again. But until then... here is our little man with his "high n'tight."


2 comments:
I miss his cute long hair too.... Love that he is keeping cool in the tub with a popsicle :)
He looks SO grown up with his new haircut! I also love how he is eating a Popsicle in the bathtub. :) Perfect for every warm day!
Post a Comment