Sunday, March 13, 2011

Seuss Explosion - Noah's 1st birthday party!

WARNING!  Picture OVERLOAD!  :)  Enjoy!

Birthday wreath I made for our front door - we'll hang it whenever we have birthdays now!
Front door welcome sign!
The birthday boy in his birthday shirt!  THANKS HankOrange!
Birthday boy with his new haircut!

2 comments:

mandy & ben said...

Everything looks amazing! Great job with the Seuss Explosion! I also LOVE the hair cut. The Cat n' the Hat cupcakes are awesome, you should put the idea on Dinner Belles... you know during all your free time!

Ha!

Mames

mandy & ben said...

WOW! Bree and John, you went all out for Noah's b-day. It really looks like a Suess explosion. I would have liked to try one of those cake pops or whatever they are. Looks like it was a fun party for everybody. I have to tell you I was enjoying the post and pictures and most of all NJ's hair but then at the end of the post...BAM... haitcut. It was a shock ending like the "Sixth Sense" or something. Oh well, still super cute. Looks like the party was a blast. Can't to see everyone in July. See you then.

Ben