Today I am thankful for podcasts. More specifically, I am thankful for the Mosaic (Portland) podcasts that you can download for free off of iTunes. :)
Mosaic (Portland) is our "home" church. It is the church that "sent" us when we moved to Ft. Bragg. It is the church where our friends, who pray for us on a regular basis, attend. It is a church that is a wonderful example of how to love people for Jesus with NO strings attached. It is also a church that is blessed with great teaching on Sunday mornings. The lead team that regularly teaches (preaches?) is an amazing group of pastors who humbly and graciously bring the Word of God to His people. And in turn, bring God's people to His feet where growth, repentence, and the deepening of personal faith and relationship with God can happen.
Since moving to Ft. Bragg, John and I have really missed attending Mosaic and being 'fed' by the weekly "talks" (AKA "sermons.) But, with the wonders that are iTunes and just technology in general, we are still able to feel somewhat connected to what is going on at Mosaic through the podcasts they upload weekly. We also are "fed" (and convicted/uplifted/encouraged... etc...) by listening to those weekly podcasts.
So today I am thankful for podcasts and thankful that Mosaic feels like it is a good idea to upload them every week.
1 comment:
Today I am thankful for our postal system - sometimes called 'snail mail' BUT it really is dependable to get mail where it is intended. I put something into the box, I can pretty well rely on it getting to the recipient. I just put stamps on some Thanksgiving greetings that I plan to drop in the box in the next day or two.
Post a Comment