Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Solids for Noah James

We tried to start Noah on solids right around the time he hit 5 months but he really did not want to have anything to do with stuff on a spoon. His reaction surprised me because ever since he was about 4 months old he has been entranced with whatever we are eating! So I decided I would wait it out a few more weeks & try again. Well, we tried again the other day and again, he really didn't seem to enjoy what was on the spoon. So for now we're just taking it slow. Just a few bites of sweet potato or butternut squash puree at a time. I've been meaning to pick up some pears or something because I remember both Lydia & Micah LOVING pureed pears. The peaches & nectarines are so good right now that I may just skip pears and puree up a bunch of peaches & nectarines for him & see how he likes those! Besides, food that is truly "in season" tastes better anyway!
Ready...

Happy baby!


What is this stuff???

Not so sure...

Happy that he's "done" for now

No comments: