So, what do you think we'll see on the ultrasound? Pink or Blue?!?! Post your guess as a comment and we'll let you know tomorrow evening after we find out! (A friend of mine did this and it was really fun to read everyone's guesses on her blog!)
Here for any believers of the old wive's tales are some of the symptoms I've had this pregnancy:
- Earlier than usual morning (AKA All day sickness) - like around 6 weeks last until about week 16 (which is later than usual for me)
- HEARTBURN CITY! Water gives me heartburn - thank God for Zantac
- I detected baby movement around 13 weeks - which is pretty early but this is my 3rd, I know what I'm feeling. :)
- No totally serious cravings (with Lydia it was MILK, MILK, MILK and every so often sweets and with Micah is was Mexican food.) This baby has wanted chocolate - but only within the last few weeks... before about week 18 I really detested most sweets.
- The normal coffee repulsion to go with the all day sickness - I'm totally over that now - back to my 3 shot morning latte! :)
- My skin has been fabulous - almost no breakouts (with Micah I had lots of breakouts, with Lydia none.)
- I've gained only 6lbs! YAHOO! :)
So... post your guess! We'll post the answer tomorrow! :)
6 comments:
girl! :) text me!
Team Shafer is going to guess A BOY! Can't wait to hear the news! :)
I am going to go with Pink. It really is a 50-50 on this one! :) Can't wait to find out!
i vote PINK...looking forward to hearing who's right!!!
Girl! but I am partial to girls ;)
You know by now, and I'll probably be getting a text or call any minute... but I didn't want to miss out on guessing. So before I find out... here is my guess! Hmmm... Boy.
Can't wait to find out!
Mames
Post a Comment