Thursday, July 10, 2008

It really does get sunny in Seattle!

On Tuesday this week Lydia, Uncle Coco (Colin), Micah, "Nonna's Kathy", and I went down to Lake Washington to let the dogs swim. It was a gorgeous sunny Pacific Northwest day... one of those days when I think, "This is why I LOVE living here!" When we take Reuben swimming in Lake Washington we're often joined by Kathy's dog Zoe. Zoe taught Reuben how to swim when he was just a puppy. Now they have several fond memories of swimming after sticks, swimming when it was so cold their jaws chattered, and shaking water all over us! Since it was Lydia's first time taking the dogs swimming and Micah's first time dipping his toes in Lake Washington we decided to take the camera with us. The weather was perfect, the lake temperature was surprisingly comfortable, and fun was had by all.
Micah - all worn out from taking the dogs swimming!

No comments: