Well we're catching up on the blog! A lot has been happening around Ft. Bragg and with our family! For instance, we're getting ready to pack up and ship on outta Bragg! Our packers come Tuesday and this time next week John and I will be making sure the car is all loaded up for our BIG drive across the country!!! In the meantime, I'm going to try & catch up on all that's been going on in our lives because I'm going to blog our trip...
This past week John and I were both given awards for the service we've given to his battalion during our time at Bragg. I joke that I don't really deserve an award because the award they gave me was for my time/effort/work I've given towards marriage and single soldier retreats. The crazy thing is that while yes, we both work at the retreats, John and I also fully take advantage of the childcare, date night, AND I usually pick the location! So... I'm glad that people appreciate what we do, but I also consider it to just be a "perk" to John's job. :)
 |
| John received the Army Commendation Medal (ARCOM) and I received a CAPS (Civilian Award for Public Service.) |
 |
| John acknowledging all the hard work SPC Jefferson (John's chaplain assistant) has done for us! |
 |
| I just LOVE this picture!!! |
 |
| My new glasses! |
1 comment:
On to bigger and better, Bree!!! ;) Even though we're long gone- thanks for all the wonderful things you did for 2P while you were there. STILL our favorite Chaplains to date. :)
Post a Comment