Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Micah's 1st Day of Preschool

August seems to be the month of milestones for our family here in North Carolina! Noah turned 6 months yesterday. Today was Micah's 1st day of preschool and Lydia will be starting kindergarten next week! Our kiddos are growing up too fast I tell you!

So today was Micah's 1st day of preschool. Now, it is no "Miss Lisa's" but I guess since we've moved all the way to North Carolina that Reilly Road Christian Preschool will have to do. :) Micah will go every Tuesday and Thursday from 8:45am to 12:15pm. Today's drop off was a little rough (some tears on his part) but I figure that was because it was a little crazy with all the other kiddos and parents heading to school for the first day. I can only imagine that once things settle and become more routine the drop off won't be quite so dramatic for Mr. MJ!


All ready to go to school!


Micah got a "glowing" report from his teacher & a cute little certificate that said "Micah did a great job during his 1st day of preschool!" He also made a cute little teddy bear craft since they read the book Going to Preschool with Teddy Bear.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

That little sweet pea is SO DANG CUTE!!!!!!!! Wishing that flights to NC were a little cheaper!

mandy & ben said...

Hooray! So happy for him! I wish I could be a fly on the wall during the story time. Remember when Miss Lyd's tried to read us a book and he kept yelling "Ciao!"?

Can't wait to hear about Lydia's first day!

Love,

Mamezie and Demzie