Riding in the new O-FAV to her 1st day of school... compared with...

24 years ago... taking a school bus to school...

Taking his big sister to Kindergarten!

Sweet boy!

All ready to go!

Waiting for school to open


Always posing...

Papa with his 3 monkeys

Back to school fun with picnik

Lydia and Momma... no tears yet...

Lydia, Momma, and Micah
Papa with his principessa!

Check out the fancy lunchbox!

When we walked into the classroom Curious George was playing on the classroom TV. Mrs. Edge instructed the students to sit on the carpet and watch Curious George. How different from 24 years ago when I can distinctly remember a record playing in the background on my 1st day of school!!!

Lydia's nametag
Yeah for "Purple Pandas!"
2 comments:
What a cutie! I can't imagine all the memories of the last 5 years that were flooding through your head this morning, Bree! you are an amazing mama and Lydia was so lucky to have such a great send-off to her first day of school! Can't wait to hear all about it! Hope you treated yourself to an iced americano on the way home! =) Love you!
LOVE IT! LOVE IT!I think I'll dig out pix from John's first day in K.
Post a Comment