Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lydia's VBS

I recorded these videos today during Lydia's last day of VBS. All the kiddos gave a little concert/performance and it was very cute. This Momma's eyes couldn't help but tear up while I was watching my very grown-up and super adorable Miss Lyds!






3 comments:

Grandma Ruth said...

Lyds is super-adorable!!!!!

mandy & ben said...

BLAST OFF!! Mamezie and Demzie LOVE LOVE LOVED the videos! Especially the first one! Demzie and I might try and learn all the hand motions so we can do it with you!

Currently wiping away my tears too, she just so big! So proud of her! FRONT AND CENTER... exactly where she's meant to be!

Love you guys!

Mamezie and Demzie

Eileen G. said...

This child is so gifted and such a joy to watch. Thanks for posting the delightful VBS Lydia videos. A very smart, talented child who has a future on the stage!

Eileen G.