Thursday, February 25, 2010

Welcome Noah Party

When Micah came home from the hospital we celebrated by having a "Big Sister Party" complete with "pinkalicious" cupcakes that Lydia frosted & decorated herself. So, when we were talking about what to do when Noah came home from the hospital it only seemed "logical" (to Lydia) that we have another party - this time it would be a "Big Sister & Big Brother Party" complete with purple frosted cupcakes for Lyds & green frosted cupcakes for Micah. Here are some pictures of Lydia & Micah "frosting" their cupcakes for their party!

Don't those look delicious... :)

Reuben getting a little nosey...

So grown-up! Frosting cupcakes all on her own!!!

Noah in between his big sister and big brother

Done with frosting. Now onto licking the knife. :)

Micah was fully into licking the knife (after Momma pulled the cupcakes away so he couldn't "double dip.")

3 comments:

Jason and Rachel said...

What a fun idea! I might have to do this one with Kyla! You inspire me to keep life moving when this little girl arrives. You are amazing! I will definitely keep you in mind when I need advice or encouragement that I can do two! :)

Grandma Ruth said...

Very cute!

Elliotness said...

What a GREAT idea Bree! A big sister party!...well, big brother and sister party. Love the post! Love the idea. heck, I love any excuse to party!