
Micah wasn't too sure about sticking his hand inside a pumpkin... Although he thought jabbing a spoon inside was pretty fun.


For some reason Trader Joe's was only selling "organic" pumpkins. I didn't figure this out until we had picked our pumpkins and gotten them home. Lydia was a little disappointed at the lack of seeds the organic pumpkins produced because she wanted to try roasting them this year. I guess pumpkins that haven't been genetically modified and then fertilized to death by chemicals don't produce as many seeds. Who knew?!?! :) We still roasted the seeds and Lydia later decided she didn't like them. Ha!


So you say I can't have my wine huh?!?! Well then this Momma will just have to cope with San Pellegrino and good chocolate!!! Ha! :)

Halloween night called for homemade "Jack o'Lantern Pizza" made with pineapple and prosciutto.
"Princess Fiona and Shrek!"


Fiona and Shrek with their "loot"

2 comments:
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE IT! The green hair is awesome! Cute pics!
Natalie roasted pumpkin seeds with her family this weekend and was calling them "Power Seeds!" HA!
Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Mames
SOO Cute!
Post a Comment