
I love the "One-Spot" at Target. It is always my 1st stop when I am perusing my neighborhood Target (handy since it's the 1st thing in the door!) The "One-Spot" is the best place for those goofy seasonal pencils & stickers that every teacher NEEDS in their stash. It also always has great little trinkets, kids socks, and just about anything you can think of - and it's all only ONE DOLLAR! :)
Today when I was at Target I noticed the "One-Spot" had pumpkin seeds. Not the kind you eat but the kind you could plant. So, I picked some up. I thought it would be a fun after-nap activity for this Momma to do with her kiddos. (This "stay-at-home" business is tricky & I'm making an effort to find fun activities for us to do together.) And shoot, for a buck - who cares if they grow & are ready for Halloween?!?!





Big sister helping Micah with his seed packet... "You gotta stir the dirt like this Micah!"



Micah "pushing" his seeds down in the dirt... Momma quickly took the bag after this so he didn't eat the dirt and seeds... BOYS! :)

So after the pumpkin planting we decided to fingerpaint. Micah had never done so before so I was excited to get some pictures to document the momentous occasion of a "1st fingerpainting." Being the smart Momma that I am, I also stripped him down to just his diaper. I had a feeling that even with the directions of big sister and Momma he might get a little on his clothes.

"See Micah, ON the paper!" "On the paper" was the refrain of this activity. Apparently Micah doesn't understand "ON the paper!" (I'm glad he was just in his diaper!)



"Oh the ham with it!" as Great-Granny would say. :) Both kiddos went straight to the bath after this adventure - hair was washed, bodies were thoroughly scrubbed. :)
1 comment:
Grandma Ruth can never get too many pictures. I look at them over and over. The children are beautiful even wearing finger paint.
Post a Comment