Last week we were watching 30 Rock. Here are the best lines from the show:
Jack: "Imagine a dessert for two, Tahitian vanilla bean ice cream in a pool of cognac, drizzled in the world's most expensive chocolate, Amadei Porcelana, covered with shaved white, black, and clear truffles, topped with edible 25 karat gold leaf. Can you imagine anything better?
Liz: "I don't know... have you ever put a donut in the microwave?"
Now, since I'm not really a fan of cognac and am not sure what eating gold would do to my digestive system, I think I'd have to go with Liz Lemon and say putting a donut in the microwave would be better... then again, if we're talking about donuts, forget the microwave. It would have to be, taking the first bite of a fresh chocolate covered "creme" donut from L&M Bakery in Delran, NJ. If we're not talking donuts then I would have to say just about anything made at "Locanda Le Guizze" in Vicenza, Italy. What do you think?
No comments:
Post a Comment