1. I have been putting off the "25 Random Things About Me" tag business for a long time.
2. I am totally addicted to coffee... that's not random but it's really true. Ask my husband John, I can't function without my morning "hit."
3. I am also addicted to chocolate - the darker the better baby.
4. My favorite season is fall.
5. During the fall I make as many recipes as possible that contain "pumpkin." The recipes are usually some variation of Italian.
6. I believe the Italians invented the most perfect food known to man - Italian food. I love it. LOVE IT!
7. I would love to go to culinary school one day.
8. I really enjoy wine. (Red but will drink white if there are no other options)
9. I am SUPER afraid of spiders. Totally irrational I know.
10. Our world stops for Thursday night TV. (Thank goodness for the DVR.) If we catch My Name is Earl that's good. Kath & Kim is HILARIOUS. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE The Office and we really like 30 Rock.
11. I love to sing at the top of my lungs when I'm by myself and driving on the freeway.
12. Speaking of singing... I LOVE American Idol. Simon and I totally agree.
13. John and I like to watch the Biggest Loser and eat ice cream.
14. I think Bob (the trainer) on the Biggest Loser is great "eye candy."
15. I really do not like to and am very afraid of flying.
16. I'm an introvert.
17. My favorite color is red.
18. My dog Reuben is just as much a part of our family as anyone else.
19. I'm a proud Army wife.
20. Some of my favorite college memories are of talking with Robin Pearson about all kinds of crazy stuff during spring break concert choir tours.
21. I LOVE the Seattle Mariners. I'm a die-hard fan even when they're sucky!
22. I HATE the Yankees. Really. I hate them. (Ask Amy Upshaw & Ryan Gelbrich about the playoff season when the M's were playing the Yankees and we almost won - but then we didn't...)
23. I adore my 2 children (Lydia and Micah) and do not see enough of them.
24. If I had the time and money, I would most definitely start horseback riding again.
25. If the Army told me I had to move back to Italia tomorrow (with my husband, kids, and dog) and take nothing else... I would move in a heart beat.
No comments:
Post a Comment