As Lydia was sitting and eating her "Scooby Doo Macaroni and Cheese" last night, she asked John these 2 questions...Lydia: "Dad, how did Jesus make you?" (pause to chew macn'cheese) "And what part did He start with and maked first?"

Our super-parent/totally theological/almost a graduate with a "Masters in Divinity" response: "Ummmm..." (pause to stare in disbelief at our 3 year old's questions)
I guess we should get on figuring out the answers to those questions. So, how would you respond to Lydia's questions? Answer by making a comment!
3 comments:
Bruce said, "Our soul. The thing that is most like him, the most in his image. It's the part that lives forever. He started with that and built around it." I thought I'd pass that on. Now, if she asks what her "soul" is, you are on your own.
Happy New Year! See you when we get back.
He started with my heart--so that I could love Him without eyes to see or hands to touch. That way I could start to love before anything else.
If she goes into the "and then what part" maybe go down the list of the things in two's (eyes, ears, arms) first because we should do those first, then the mouth LAST (he he).
What a smart little girl y'all have!
I loved this entry Bree...and I love Nicole's answer!
Gosh, I guess I would have just said God made Adam and Eve with the ability to make babies, just like your mommy made babies, like you and Micha! Then she can ask you how babies are made, and that is a fun conversation with a three year old!
Yea, stick with Nicole's answer.
Post a Comment