Friday, November 21, 2008

'Tis the season...

Well, I baked my 1st batch of "holiday" biscotti this week. My excuse was that my grade level was responsible for Friday treats for our staff this week. This is a picture of my Double Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti. I also made Holiday Cranberry Biscotti. Much to John's dismay, not a single biscotti was left for me to bring home today after school. And... If I may "toot" my own horn, the biscotti must have been pretty tasty because I've had two people offer to pay me to make biscotti for the holidays. One is a teacher from school. She just wants some for a party. Another is a teacher's fiance who owns his own coffee shop. He wants biscotti for his shop. SO now I need your help! Put your thinking caps on because I'm trying to think of a creative "label" for my biscotti... any ideas out there? Post your ideas in a comment and then I can make a poll and we can vote on the best name! :) Thanks!
Double Chocolate Peppermint Biscotti... chocolate biscotti dipped in semisweet chocolate, then rolled in crushed candy canes... goes well with a latte or, if you're a real chocolate lover, a mocha! :)

3 comments:

mandy & ben said...

Ben says "Breescotti"...? :-) we'll keep thinking...

Robin said...

Yum! I'll think...miss you- hoping to see you over the holidays!

Grandma Ruth said...

I think Breescotti is real cute. Perhaps a little tartan on the wrapper would be appropriate - sort of a play on the 'scotti'