Sunday, July 6, 2008

A bit behind on the blogging...



So... we started this blog just before Lydia, Micah, Reuben, and I headed up to Seattle for the summer. Needless to say, I'm a little behind on the blogging. We've been in Seattle since July 1st and we're still working on organizing the total invasion of my (Bree's) parent's house! Let's just say it took 2 cars to schlepp all our junk up here! I'm not quite sure how we're going to get it back down to Vancouver, WA.




John is currently at West Point, NY for his summer Chaplain Practicum (AKA "Daddy's at the Army.) That is why Bree and the munchkins are in Seattle for the summer. Bree figured life would be a bit easier at "Nonna and Opa's" with 2 kids and a dog! :) Anyway... You can visit the link on our blog for specific updates on what John is doing at West Point.




Please visit often as I plan on updating the blog with posts from John at West Point, NY and lots of pictures of the kids and their summer adventures.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Good girl! I knew the bug would get you! =) Let's meet up soon!